Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cleaning house, literally.

Purging never felt so good. Granted, I have tons more that needs to be done, but even just a little bit helps. Last week I went through the study. Today I continued the purging moving on to the pantry, laundry room, 2 bookshelves (both which will eventually be given away when I get a buffet for the dining room), 1 kitchen cabinet, and 1 shelving area under the stairs. I don't know when I'll do it again, but I still need to tackle the toy room (I think I'm putting this off because it will be a nightmare), the media chest, our bedroom (ugh, that will be horrible, too!), and the bathrooms. I will let Todd do the garage b/c it's all his junk in there.

At least this is a start, and that's all I can ask for. I at least feel a little bit better than I did yesterday just knowing that I unjunked (I know it's not a word, but decluttered doesn't seem to describe it well enough for me) the house a bit.

Here's to many more productive unjunking/organizing/cleaning days!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm slowly, covertly purging from Gma's house. hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete