Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back on the blogging bandwagon

.....for now.

I've been reprimanded by I don't know how many people about how I haven't updated my blog. Well to all those people - this blogs for you! ;)

Since it has been so long I don't think I can summarize my life in the past several months, so I'm not. Let me just talk about the here and now because honestly, that's probably all I can process right now. I find that I get duller with age. It's really sad when my 4 year old can run circles around me - intellectually. Hmm, I probably shouldn't be admitting this in a public forum, right? See, questionable intellect.

Life right now consists of Primary (I'm President! What was the Lord thinking?!.....I really don't mean that to be sacrilegious. I really want to know, "Lord, what were you thinking?"), last semester of school (good gracious!.....HALLELUJAH!), work (talk about busy, busy), and the fam (maintains my sanity......and at times breaks it).

I do have to say that I feel very overwhelmed a lot of the time, but somehow I make it through. I know that I get the all of it because of Todd's support and help but also know that the Lord is watching over me and gives me the strength and energy I need to do all I need to. It may not be perfect, but it's as perfect as I am going to get. I hope that's good enough because that's all I can do for now.

Maybe when life settles down (insert hysterical laugh of disbelief here) then I can refocus on everything else that needs the attention. Until then, I'll just scrape by as best as possible.

On a side note - I have been trying to find curtains for the living room, kitchen, and study. Do you know how hard this is???? I have looked at Pottery Barn, Target, Walmart, Homegoods, Ross, TJMaxx, Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel, Ballard Design, Bed Bath and Beyond, JCPenney, Macy's, Dillards, Overstock, Amazon. You know what I've found? A big, fat, honkin' squat. I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to make them. Unless you have a better idea....if so, PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I would love you forever if I didn't have to make them.

2 comments:

  1. @Molly - I totally forgot about West Elm! eBay stresses me out. I have no idea why, but I'll try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete