Monday, May 18, 2009

Slacker

I feel like a slacker these days. My body feels as though I'm not getting enough sleep but my mind thinks I'm getting too much sleep.

The skinny - Bryce and Kayden have not been cooperating these past couple days in regards to their sleep habits. So, I've been up and have been sleeping during the day. I'm usually up and at 'em in the afternoon. Mornings are a little difficult. I feel bad for Kayden b/c he has to entertain himself while I'm zonked (although I fade in and out enought know if he's getting in trouble). I'm sure this is just temporary, but they both need to get it together so I can get it together. (I say that with the most love possible)

Other than that, things are still good. Bryce is growing and eats constantly, or so it seems. Kayden is doing really well with him. We love to see them both grow and change. It's a lot of fun, even when things are crazy.

Hopefully, I won't be a slacker much longer. I think I just need to get a better schedule going for me or something. I'll figure something out. In the mean time, I'm in slacker limbo mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment